• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux iptables

LoOoZa

Reaction score
hi guys
some people attack on my server but i have a proxy and i wanna protect my server
i use this script but i have error!

my error is

./addos.sh
./addos.sh: 88: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/mc_forwarding: Permission denied
./addos.sh: 88: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/default/mc_forwarding: Permission denied
./addos.sh: 88: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth0/mc_forwarding: Permission denied
./addos.sh: 88: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/lo/mc_forwarding: Permission denied

thanks

You don't need a script, you need to understand the type of the attack and what it's targeting.
And we can't help you with that if you don't share any details.

idk but i send photo of this attack ,if any one do attack on this program , server freez and die but not lost internet on vps only port die

how can i check which attack or ddos method I am getting

Test these rules and let me know if it's still possible to attack.

sudo iptables --new-chain RATE-LIMIT
sudo iptables --append INPUT --match conntrack --ctstate NEW --jump RATE-LIMIT
sudo iptables --append RATE-LIMIT --match limit --limit 20/sec --limit-burst 20 --jump ACCEPT
sudo iptables --append RATE-LIMIT --jump DROP

Last edited:
Back