• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IRL Pictures :)

Heroid

Solutions
Reaction score
Sup Guys, I'd just like to share a IRL Picture, if you'd like to share your own, please post it here! Peace :)

txYrv.png

Last edited:
Yosef Rushar, why dont u post yours?
Noo, Ill do it for u

That picture of Yosef is obviously photoshopped. This picture of you, on the other hand, is not photoshopped. I guess that babyface of yours explains why you're so immature.
Hint: Gajowy aka Rosestylez is the one in the middle.

376519_277324545644658_769723723_n.jpg

That picture of Yosef is obviously photoshopped. This picture of you, on the other hand, is not photoshopped. I guess that babyface of yours explains why you're so immature.
Hint: Gajowy aka Rosestylez is the one in the middle.

376519_277324545644658_769723723_n.jpg

It's Gajowy, not me.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA yosef @ kindergarden HAUHAUHAUHAUHA chocolate chigaret??????????? and he is supposed to be mature? or hes brainless and cant go to higher classes or hes a pedofile that loves to play with little children HUAHAUHAUAHUAHA

(yes im acting exactly like your retards from rld) HAUHAUHAUHA

Fucking tards.

A real man has curves. Society has fucked up our view on bodies, promoting anorexic bitches as some kind of ideal.

Society have not fucked up our views on the human body, its natural to be slim, and not a fatass. How many do you think were fat back in the days? Just the last 20 years (according to others ive talked with at places ive worked on and one of them where the most kids pass by is a bathhouse) the kids have gotten alot fatter. Now adays in most classes we had on the bath house the skinniest kid would have been the fatest in the class 20 years ago.

Btw, how many people do you think were fat like 1000 years ago? And that man doesnt just have curves, he is a marchmellow.

So fuck you and fuck your view on the body.

Back