• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IRL Pictures :)

dEV0zEM.jpg

I'm Darth Vader and I got a modified helmet, problem? ;)

Last edited:
Healthy Food isn't expensive you guys are all idiots, if you fucking go to Wal-Mart, Subway, or even fucking your local grocery stores i guarentee you, you can find fruits / vegtables that are less then 2$ a pound. Also, now if your fat that doesn't mean your rich, its quite the opposite.

Healthy Food isn't expensive you guys are all idiots, if you fucking go to Wal-Mart, Subway, or even fucking your local grocery stores i guarentee you, you can find fruits / vegtables that are less then 2$ a pound. Also, now if your fat that doesn't mean your rich, its quite the opposite.
Why is it the opposite?

If someone wants to be fat, let them be fat. If someone wants to be skinny, let them be skinny... Why would you even argue about it, some of my best friends are fat and no one cares...

If someone wants to be fat, let them be fat. If someone wants to be skinny, let them be skinny... Why would you even argue about it, some of my best friends are fat and no one cares...
Is there a limit to reach before you can bring up the issue about obesity or should you never do it? Imo you can bring it up but there's no point in just pointing out the obvious: that they're overweight, they already know that. What they might not know is how it affects them, chances are also that some might want to lose weight but don't know how or need a push, trying to help someone with a good intention is better than trying to be this moral guardian who lets everyone live their lifes however they want without saying a word, where's the limit in that thinking? if your friend is depressed because of something and wants to kill him/her-self, would you let her/him be because it's his choice or would you try to talk to them?

Today the media and people are being fed this picture that makes things look way more complicated than they have to be, training for example, you need x and y, follow this "lose x in y weeks!", there's shitloads of these articles and they're not exactly motivating. For the everyday guy, who just wants to lose weight, you don't need a shitload of knowledge and expensive things like a gym card to lose some weight, adapt the things to the targeted audience instead of drowing them in everything at once that wont make sense no a newbie.

Last edited:
off topic, but Zisly your signature sounds extremely familiar with my favorite line.... :D

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." - Liam Neeson (Taken)

Back