• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iron ores

Sagex

King Aizen bro
Reaction score
Ever since this past client update, I have been noticing iron ores have become easy to loot now. The loot chance from the lost creatures is ridiculous. I hunted there for 2-4 hours and made 167 iron ores. If the botters who bot those spawns for 12+ hrs they loot 800+ ores in their bot hunt. Also the prices are constantly dropping since their such an easy item to loot now. Something has to be done about that

Signed. Make these more rare drops. Before the update they were being dropped at a nice level, but not constantly dropping and ruining the economy of this addon item. The price of iron ores went from 7k each to 2k each since the update.

Thats just because more monsters came which dropped these ores, and possibly less rare? Or did the loot rate actually change on current monsters? Can't imagine they did..

I guess this is just personal and you have to find another way to make your money these days.

FU ICE METO!!!!!!!!! lol there is like 10k iron ores on the market right now. Of course its personal although I don't really need the money lol addon items should be more rare.

Ever since this past client update, I have been noticing iron ores have become easy to loot now. The loot chance from the lost creatures is ridiculous. I hunted there for 2-4 hours and made 167 iron ores. If the botters who bot those spawns for 12+ hrs they loot 800+ ores in their bot hunt. Also the prices are constantly dropping since their such an easy item to loot now. Something has to be done about that

Prices will always go expensive and cheaper, depending on how many players are interested on it plus how many of that item is getting sold on market, you can't change it :)

Prices will always go expensive and cheaper, depending on how many players are interested on it plus how many of that item is getting sold on market, you can't change it :)

No shit thats basic economy. The problem is to many iron ores are being dropped because the drop rate for them is to high.

Same with ape furs, there is a guy with 1,2k ape furs on market :S

There is over 10k iron ores on the market... Comparing them to ape furs isn't even close.

Comparing how many people who hunts stuff that DOES drop iron ores then ape furs is WAAAAAY behind and should not even be talked about.
just because one dude botted a fuckton at apes does not mean its to much droprate on the item.