• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Irony

RazorBlade

Retired Snek
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanna know something ironic about your family, or your life, or about someone you know!
For example, my mom growls at my dog when she's angry ^_^

I was in the car with my dad listening to the radio when all of a sudden he starts talking about what job he wants to get after he quits working at where he works.... I said be a housemaid and exactly at that moment, Dude Looks Like a Lady came on the radio!

when I get into the house and say "It's me mom!" my mom say, are you Héctor?

btw héctor is my name and I'm the only one who lives with her...
same, but it's grandma in my case.
btw u have 777 posts

answer by wyzr, nice go make a wish while im still 777

The family is gathered on my birthday (2 days ago) sitting at the table having some cakez and giving me presentz kay..

Suddenly my dad says, in his own little world.. "Guys, what date is it today?"

Someone deserves a "Best dad in the world" cap..

I find it ironic when people who bot themselves report others for botting. Happened on some servers I played.

But well thats just an example from tibia, bet there are better ones but I cant think of one :p

cip$hit is gonna create a bot for the game that tibiabot/elfbot developers are working on

Back