• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Iryont and Medivia

Antony Cordeiro

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Medivia has been the most sucessfull OpenTibia Server for the last 3 years. Best engine, best viability, best customer support. What else could I say that you do not know.

Lately Medivia has been stuck by its glory. Servers do barely reach their world online record, as back as 2013 where it even reached 2k players solely on Legacy.

There is a lot of people willing to play a serious server. Legacy has been there for 6(?) years. Grown up people will not start a server where there are masive 200+ leveled characters. Nor will play Pendulum, a server that we all know that will eventually get closed and reseted.

The aim of this thread is for Iryont, if you are reading this, to hope for you to open a brand-new-oldschooled server with 2x rates that is there for stay, no reset, to always be there.

A lot of people are waiting for this opportunity.

Greetings, Antek
Former player of Legacy.

I don't want to be negative, but you know you put a hole in your own logic there right?
You don't want to join a server with bunch of lvl 200's running around, yet you want it to stay forever and not reset.

Outcome, either reset a world every now and then so people crying about highlvls can join... or having with time 50 empty servers because "they need to stay up forever" while nobody joins them because there's highscores there..

So you're asking for Iryont to release a new game world every 3 +/- years given that in that interval people can level to 200 just as ease?

I agree. A new world will bump the numbers for sure. Maybe make 1 year editions instead of creating new worlds

I don't want to be negative, but you know you put a hole in your own logic there right?
You don't want to join a server with bunch of lvl 200's running around, yet you want it to stay forever and not reset.

Outcome, either reset a world every now and then so people crying about highlvls can join... or having with time 50 empty servers because "they need to stay up forever" while nobody joins them because there's highscores there..

Reading comprensation please. And do not put words in my mouth i never said.

Thats a bad idea! Why people like you care about hight lvls? Iryont opens new world...20 people reach lvl 200. Meanwhile you reach lvl 50 and than u quitt because of these lvls 200?

I'm still around on Medivia. I love it because I can be active for a month or so and yet come back in 6 months and all chars are still there. I never "truly" quit Medivia, just longer breaks. Legacy FTW.

I'm still around on Medivia. I love it because I can be active for a month or so and yet come back in 6 months and all chars are still there. I never "truly" quit Medivia, just longer breaks. Legacy FTW.
new 2x server would be sick for wars again, on new legacy it will never be more wars

open new 2x for american players hosted in N.A please ! Destiny is over have 50 power abusers :(

Back