• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is 2pac alive?

Is 2pac dead?

• Unfortunately, yes x(

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No! Never! x)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Dunno xS

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
He is dead, sorry to disappoint you. Sorry if someone got influenced by my post :>

Last edited:
Wtf??
"Unfortunately yes :/" ??
It should be: Yes One of world greatest rapper is alive :D

Btw, yes i think his alive, somewhere...

Jester honestly... It's like I am pointing at the moon with my finger, but you don't look at the moon, you look at my finger...

You seem to be a tupac fan but one of those that just think his music sounds good. Then I mean you don't seem to know anything about him or his message.

About that number 7 theory... That has nothing to do with him being alive, if you're a fan of him you should know what that is all about. The 7 days theory is all made up by a desperate fan of his.

The thing is... I like tupac, he's some kind of a role model but it goes too far when people do stuff like this when we all know he's dead.

About the movie that was the second reason of why he would be alive. That is a well known fake movie and I can't actually believe people are falling for it. First of all, don't you think that the cameraman would be dead if he recorded tupac? Because else this "fake" death would be in vain. Second, if you are faking your death you wouldn't be that visible in public.

tupac-dead.jpg

2pac10.gif

Look his arm and the picture above

Hmm, who can this be? :O ...

Fake or real?

Last edited:
Well try to find 2pac's 7 day theory.
I think 2pac isen't death i think he's trying to get his money back from his producer (Yes the producer never gave 2pacs share of the cash).
and i even think his producerer even wanted 2pac death. (just check the 7 days theory

@ Jester: True, but it's also easy to be a look-alike of someone. Nowadays any man with cash could get surgery to look like any other person. And I ain't saying that someome must had done a surgery in that movie but it is a possibility or it's just a fake...

Snel, Im not a big fan of him but it's also true what you say. Anyways if now he is discovered he would have hard problems with the justice, and it would be a big impact.

i dont think its him.but i dont even think that he is dead.

I think this is mysterious but I also think he's dead because why would he hide so long, plus how can he hide so long without anyone noticing he's alive? That's just messed up for me...

I believed it for a long time, but now it's hard to believe he is still alive. Many people said something about him showing up at 2007 again or something but nothing happened so I don't really know what to think. But I would say it leans to him being dead and all this being bullshit.

You can also read about this 7 Day Conspiracy thing, it's VERY coincidential really, it's confusing :p

Seven Day Conspiracy link: http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/seven.html

As I said, it's really impressive. The clock on the clip was 4:03, the same time when he has died.
To many coincidence? Or it's just as that?
Mmm... If he still alive, he won't hide for the rest of his life, but.. who knows lol

But you can also make this things up, for example: My lucky number is 5, my short name is Poppi and it contains 5 letters, my number on my football t-shirt is 5. I am the fifth youngest in my family and so on... is this a coincident? or am I alive ? ;]] nah but... Let's say tupac's lucky number were 7 (it maybe is, I don't know...) then he maybe wants many things to be 7 because it gives him luck so he decided to make an album in 7 days etc... who knows o.o

Back