• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is any tutorial how to edit acc maker layout?

kubqq

Xyntera Global 8.60 - in progress
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Until yesterday I looking for anny tutorial how to edit gesior acc maker tibiacom layout.

I need make a few boxes on the right side, some new boxes in menu (like community, library)

Now I did server info box on main site, but I need to separate this box with box with news.

I tried meybe 50times to change a layout.php but not correct.

Also I need to change a colours of boxes, but when I changed graphics in folder image, its not changed (I set the same file name as old graphic and ofc delete old )

I give some screenshoots with info what I have and what I want, I cannot find any tutorial to his, and also layouts for gesior aren't works. I also find some really small tutorials in internet, but everywhere ppl said go to change index.php, but I have everything in Layout.php

My index.php:
Code:
<?php
// comment to show E_NOTICE [undefinied variable etc.], comment if you want make script and see all errors
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT ^ E_NOTICE);

// true = show sent queries and SQL queries status/status code/error message
define('DEBUG_DATABASE', false);

define('INITIALIZED', true);

// if not defined before, set 'false' to load all normal
if(!defined('ONLY_PAGE'))
    define('ONLY_PAGE', false);

// check if site is disabled/requires installation
include_once('./system/load.loadCheck.php');

// fix user data, load config, enable class auto loader
include_once('./system/load.init.php');

// DATABASE
include_once('./system/load.database.php');
if(DEBUG_DATABASE)
// DATABASE END

// LOGIN
if(!ONLY_PAGE)
    include_once('./system/load.login.php');
// LOGIN END

// COMPAT
// some parts in that file can be blocked because of ONLY_PAGE constant
include_once('./system/load.compat.php');
// COMPAT END

// LOAD PAGE
include_once('./system/load.page.php');
// LOAD PAGE END

// LAYOUT
// with ONLY_PAGE we return only page text, not layout
if(!ONLY_PAGE)
    include_once('./system/load.layout.php');
else
    echo $main_content;
// LAYOUT END

My layout.php:

Kod: 729725 WKLEJTO.PL Darmowa wklejka, na zawsze! (http://wklejto.pl/729725)

And screens:

1. What I want to do and edit

2. Here is example what I changed a image and boxes are still the same ( look at first photo )

Meybe someone can help me with all these shits or meybe have a link for any tutorial ?

Regards

Solution
Layouts are mostly html & css so if you google "html & css tutorial" any of the results should be what you're looking for.
html code can be written in .html .php & other files (most commonly in .html & .php), in this case the html for your layout will be in layout.php
Also some border colors in gesior2012 are defined at & retrieved from the bottom of config/config.php

for the discord box see Add the Discord widget to your site (https://blog.discordapp.com/add-the-discord-widget-to-your-site-d45ffcd718c6)
for top 5 you need some php code.
e.g:

PHP:
$cacheSec = 30;
$cacheFile = 'cache/topplayers.tmp';
if (file_exists($cacheFile) && filemtime($cacheFile) > (time() - $cacheSec)) {
    $topData = file_get_contents($cacheFile);
} else...
A while sience i've changed them but should be in
The marked ones
819a69d6115549f8d41f07ffac733cbc.png

Ctrl + F (Banned), here you can find the first one
Ctrl + F (Power), here you find the "Most powerful guilds"
Ctrl + F (Newcommer), the imges are placed at "\layouts\tibiacom\images\themeboxes" - Can't remember how you add the discord thing but think someone might post afther me that knows how to, hope you can find anything out of this and make something of it. Else you have to wait for other awnsers

Your answer didn't help me... I think everybody know how to find words in notepad++

Bump

Your answer didn't help me... I think everybody know how to find words in notepad++

Bump
Just an example, and if you would like to change them i think it would be Ctrl + F - button-background.gif. Thats the one you've changed and thats for the Menu not the Server info box. If i'm correct it should be with numbers and not with pictures, if you now clear your browsing history you'll see that you've changed the menu instead of the server info box. Go into latestnews file and do the Ctrl + F agin.

Layouts are mostly html & css so if you google "html & css tutorial" any of the results should be what you're looking for.
html code can be written in .html .php & other files (most commonly in .html & .php), in this case the html for your layout will be in layout.php
Also some border colors in gesior2012 are defined at & retrieved from the bottom of config/config.php

for the discord box see Add the Discord widget to your site (https://blog.discordapp.com/add-the-discord-widget-to-your-site-d45ffcd718c6)
for top 5 you need some php code.
e.g:

PHP:
$cacheSec = 30;
$cacheFile = 'cache/topplayers.tmp';
if (file_exists($cacheFile) && filemtime($cacheFile) > (time() - $cacheSec)) {
    $topData = file_get_contents($cacheFile);
} else {
    $topData = '';
    $i = 0;
    foreach($SQL->query("SELECT `name`, `level` FROM `players` WHERE `group_id` < 2 AND `account_id` != 3 ORDER BY `level` DESC LIMIT 5")->fetchAll() as $player) {
        $i++;
        $topData .= '<tr><td style="width: 80%"><strong>'.$i.'.</strong> <a href="?view=characters&name='.urlencode($player['name']).'">'.$player['name'].'</a></td><td><span class="label label-primary">Lvl. '.$player['level'].'</span></td></tr>';
    }

file_put_contents($cacheFile, $topData);
}
The above php code stores your top 5 html code in a php variable called $topData.
So when you've positioned your top 5 background element you can display the results on top of it by echoing the variable <?php echo $topData; ?>

Solution
Thanks a lot guys,
Thanks @Klonera for information about clean hiatory in browser to show changes on AAC.

thanks also @Sun about more information how to lern a HTML and css code and for example script for Top5 players.

Back