• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is anyone looking for a mapper and scripter

Mukarten

Reaction score
me and my friend are looking to join a 10.+ ot i am a mapper and he is a decent scriptor

we are willing to help people with their ot

any questions please msg me

What kind of OT? (totally unique, pokemon'ish, evo'ish, real map'ish)
Payment? (want to be paid up front? after work is done? when server makes profit? hate money?)
Goals? (You want get project ready in X months and see how it works or make a server what could replace your real work for years? Just passing time and learning about developing?
Expectations when joining team? (Access to something about when joining project?[assets, codes, maps] current teamsize for project? current playerbase for project?)
What have you done? (recent codes you done, you can write about them or give front end pictures and explain them and pictures of the maps your friend has done)

Try to answer bold questions. Inside the brackets are just some things you should mention, but the more you say the better.
I will see if I get back at you depending on your answers.

we are looking for real map servers we have already made one before but couldn't get it online https://otland.net/threads/10-76-rpg-real-map-server.240054/
we are not looking for payment we dont believe in making money from a free game
our goals are to make a constantly updating server which we can be editing and updating all the time to make it the best it can be
we expect to be able to have access to the map so that we can make edits and the scripts maybe if the owner feels comfortable
as we said in point 1 we created our own ot on RL map with custom areas and customized scripts but couldn't take it the final stage and get it online

if you have any questions about the scripting @Deepling is the person to talk to :)

we are looking for real map servers we have already made one before but couldn't get it online https://otland.net/threads/10-76-rpg-real-map-server.240054/
we are not looking for payment we dont believe in making money from a free game
our goals are to make a constantly updating server which we can be editing and updating all the time to make it the best it can be
we expect to be able to have access to the map so that we can make edits and the scripts maybe if the owner feels comfortable
as we said in point 1 we created our own ot on RL map with custom areas and customized scripts but couldn't take it the final stage and get it online

if you have any questions about the scripting @Deepling is the person to talk to :)
Interested in joining a custom project? I need a mapper and a scripter.
https://otland.net/threads/the-walking-dead-server.239922/

Back