• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is bread harmful?

it is
once when i was high, the bread jumped up and smacked me in the face

i was so scared :S

it is
once when i was high, the bread jumped up and smacked me in the face

i was so scared :S

Yeah I know, it once put a gun to my mothers head and shoot her to dead, then the bread started to put my mothers heart on himself and made me eat it :S

As harmful as marihuana. Or no. Actually more harmful than it.

That is total bullshit, do research before making yourself look like an ignorant kid, but don't go off topic.

You should do some research, the sideeffects of consuming too much cannabis over a period of time can be that u throw up alot, memory loss, panic attacks and paranoia also when thats kind of rare, but it happens.

And your right lets stay ontopic, also when i think that this topic is totally dumb.

Yeah, it's mostly artificial. We've been brainwashed in our society by food advertisement showing yummy stuff.

White bread can be "harmfull", as it's refined bread, refined carbs are not very healthy at all. as the body must produce a lot of insulin to digest them , for example in some cases, ACNE could get worse if you eat white refined bread, As the body must produce high amounts of insulin to digest it.
White bread contains a lot of carbs after all. a lot of carbs without exercise = FAT.
I'd say... Healthy... if eaten in the necessary amounts.

Off topic. If you smoke 1 joint a week for your whole life, believe me there's NO Significant damage on your brain. There is indeed damage, but so low that it wouldn't be noticed.
but if you smoke every day, yeah your brain can get f#~kc up.
It's not the amount, it's how often you do it, if you smoke 3 joints each 2 weeks it will do no harm

Last edited:
I eat like 5-6 kaiser rolls a day, is that unhealthy?

Last edited by a moderator:
ONTOPIC: much bread for the greater good

Edit: And btw, if you want to take this discussion further, go to the cannabis thread instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certain breads can be harmful because of the chemicals they put into it. But whole wheat and such is not harmful. But the bread isn't really 'harmful' it just makes you gain weight.

Back