• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it down?

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I can connect to every website but since morning I am unable to access otservlist, Is it only me?!
otservlist.JPG

Hello @Mustafa1337, yes the website is working good. Probably your DNS Server is with some problem and can't resolve the address. You can try to change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 it's working here :)

Hello @Mustafa1337, yes the website is working good. Probably your DNS Server is with some problem and can't resolve the address. You can try to change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 it's working here :)

I am using cloudflare DNS 1.1.1.1 to 1.0.0.1 because it helps me reducing ping a little in-game, Should I change to google DNS?

ipconfig /flushdns
flushed dns.JPG
Still cannot connect, Can it be internet provider related problem? I didn't call the support because I thought it is small issue.

I am using cloudflare DNS 1.1.1.1 to 1.0.0.1 because it helps me reducing ping a little in-game, Should I change to google DNS?

DNS won't improve your ping at all. Most likely placebo effect.

If doing what other users doesn't help the issue is most likely on your ISP side. If it bothers you too much and doesn't solve after some hours/day, call them.

DNS won't improve your ping at all. Most likely placebo effect.

If doing what other users doesn't help the issue is most likely on your ISP side. If it bothers you too much and doesn't solve after some hours/day, call them.
I feel a little change with cloudflare DNS in-game speed that's why I prefer keeping it, Anyways Thanks for you all, I appreciate your answers. I restarted my lap/router and it is working good now.

I feel a little change with cloudflare DNS in-game speed that's why I prefer keeping it, Anyways Thanks for you all, I appreciate your answers. I restarted my lap/router and it is working good now.
That change you feel is completely bogus, DNS servers are just name resolution servers. Your internet traffic does not go through a DNS server to reach a game server, DNS is only used for domain-name lookup.

Back