• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it just me or..

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Is it liberating now that Gamersdont is banned?
[video=youtube;2ot_katYYiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU[/video]

He was perma banned because of so many infractions which half were unjustified and removed. (okay not half but some). He got banned again for saying "noob" in a pm and for posting happy birthday to kito2 who gamers infact knows.

Over-protective.

He was perma banned because of so many infractions which half were unjustified and removed. (okay not half but some). He got banned again for saying "noob" in a pm and for posting happy birthday to kito2 who gamers infact knows.

He was banned because Tala told him to stop spamming birthday posts and he could not stop for 3 days...

If he's perm banned i hope they keep perm banning all hes other accounts also.

Let him come back in 4-5 years when he has grown up a bit.

As i said when he spammed me in PM, i hope he does not behave this way in real life because then he will become nothing.
Learn how to behave.

And none of you give him the chance. As soon as hes back u still treat him the same and it leads to a never ending cycle. If you actually try helping people instead of insulting them, then maybe this community would not be dying. I help gamers cause no one else will. But this time he was banned unjustifiably.
It was 1 thread per day that he was doing.

Some of you spam a lot more than that. Besides...
Bogart said:
just don't spam happy birthday threads if you don't even know the user.
Gamers knows kito. This should have been an exception. But nope. Certain moderators dislike him and took advantage of this without knowing the facts.
I agree, if he hadn't of - none of this would of happened. However, this was different. He knows kito.

have fun being on your high horses knocking others down.

And none of you give him the chance. As soon as hes back u still treat him the same and it leads to a never ending cycle. If you actually try helping people instead of insulting them, then maybe this community would not be dying. I help gamers cause no one else will. But this time he was banned unjustifiably.
It was 1 thread per day that he was doing.

Some of you spam a lot more than that. Besides...
Gamers knows kito. This should have been an exception. But nope. Certain moderators dislike him and took advantage of this without knowing the facts.
I agree, if he hadn't of - none of this would of happened. However, this was different. He knows kito.

have fun being on your high horses knocking others down.

This is not the only thread he's been spamming random sh*t since he got back...

If he truly would try he would skip making a happy birthday thread at all and stop spamming random threads with shit that does not belong.

Back
Top Bottom