• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it possible to add currency after crystal coin? |TFS 1.3| |8.6|

chyssler

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to "use" 100 crystal coins to get for example a gold nugget, and using gold nugget again will reward 100 crystal coins.

is this made via the compiling process or can it be done via lua ? :D

thanks in advance

You can add changing the item, but gold nugget wont be recognized as currency without editing sources.
aight. is their any other item in the game that is a "Currency" that I can use without interfering with the source?
if no, then how can i "change" the item :D

Last edited:
There is not. To change the item you have to add it to the table in data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua

Can you give a link to what engine you are using then?
not sure what ur refering to as link to engine. this is my configuration.

szVqPwd.png

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to "use" 100 crystal coins to get for example a gold nugget, and using gold nugget again will reward 100 crystal coins.

is this made via the compiling process or can it be done via lua ? :D

thanks in advance
dont think alkuruis has that script.

Last edited:
oh shit, i never realized lmao :D well thank you
Post automatically merged:

how do i add it within the source tho ? :D
I've been eyeing this up, not taken a proper look yet but seems nice and could save time since you only need to set it up once in sources and can configure in lua later.

I've been eyeing this up, not taken a proper look yet but seems nice and could save time since you only need to set it up once in sources and can configure in lua later.
yes, i just need to figure out how to do it xD

how do i add it within the source tho ? :D
there is this one too:

yes, i just need to figure out how to do it xD
If you look at the "files changed" tab it shows you what needs to be added or removed to which files. Make sure you read the "conversation" tab there too.

Github can be confusing so maybe the one evil posted is easier for you to follow, it's not the same system but does what you want still and is closer to your original request of just adding them in source.

there is this one too:
noice. I added as he showed. but Im getting a error from a file (boost) when trying to compile:

Lua:
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>G:\TibiaOtServers\OwnServ\ServerFiles\src\otpch.h(42,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

The Includes that are within the otpch.cpp is :

#include "definitions.h"

#include <algorithm>
#include <chrono>
#include <cstdint>
#include <forward_list>
#include <functional>
#include <iomanip>
#include <iostream>
#include <list>
#include <map>
#include <memory>
#include <mutex>
#include <sstream>
#include <string>
#include <thread>
#include <unordered_map>
#include <vector>

#include <boost/asio.hpp>

#include <pugixml.hpp>

EDIT: NEW TOPIC ABOUT THE COMPILING: Compiling Error |TFS 1.3| |8.6| Alkurius Source (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-error-tfs-1-3-8-6-alkurius-source.276929/)

Last edited:
Back