• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is it possible to change email with you guys?

JaSamPaladin

Reaction score
i already contacted you guys that my 2 accounts got hacked, and i tried to recover them both , only recovered 1 cause my other email got deleted/blocked , also you replied me that "hacker" is playing on account , but now when i check last login of character , it was over 20 days ago and i'm wondering is it possible to change email with you guys now , so i could recover my account and start playing again?

(edit) i can tell you on which email i registred it too (even though its blocked\deleted now) , cause account was mine..

Last edited:
About changing e-mail, it's not possible.

You should send an e-mail to: [email protected] with legit proofs like: account name, and some more information about your account that say it's your account.

what could be "other" infromations that account is/was mine?

Last recovery key, your IP-address, proof of shop coins purchases on the account (i.e Order/Transaction IDs), mentioning the registered e-mail.

Last recovery key, your IP-address, proof of shop coins purchases on the account (i.e Order/Transaction IDs), mentioning the registered e-mail.

i never donated for softcores (cause croatia wasn't available to donate back then, and when it was ,i already had all items i needed so i didn't have need to donate :S), i also didn't take recovery key (i told you that already in previous emails i've sent you (from [email protected]) , hacker took recovery key , IP can be traced ofcourse (only thing i don't know if my ip changed now when i got new internet providers)

^Don't lie, you donated if i remember good when you played kraakok or what was that character name lol.

friend donated 4 me , paid him in rl tibia :p ,but that's not the acc i'm talking about

(edit) only char i donated with was Hollywood Undead (25 points or so for blazebringer)

Back