• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is it possible to get 10.x sprites in a 8.6 client?

3alola1

I don't have time
Solutions
Reaction score
I am playing right now gunzodus ot but I realized that the client tibia 10 got all the new sprites of tibia 11 and the new updates too

So I thought about tibia 8.6 can it get all those updates too ?

What is the dif of just using a tibia 11 client or a 8.6 with all 11 updates?? But yes it is possible with some work. I mean why would you put all the new updates on an old client?

Last edited:
I am playing right now gunzodus ot but I realized that the client tibia 10 got all the new sprites of tibia 11 and the new updates too

So I thought about tibia 8.6 can it get all those updates too ?
i think they already did an update to fix spr and dat files for 8.60 to handle more sprites ...
someone sent me the data before xd , but i don't remember where can i find them :/

Yes and no. It will require a custom 8.6 client for a lot of features. Not sure if ElfBot will inject into that.

Strictly using Tibia 8.6 places limitations on which features are possible to use.

Back