• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Is it possible to make effect not so slow

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
so a lot of servers have such think as effect on player. So i have the same think but i noticed that even on localhost effect is not sticking on player when you run effect goes behind you so its like lagging effect. Pic to understand it better
Untitled.png

So its fine when you stand but if you start running effect is not fast enough or something. Solution for this?

Hello,
so a lot of servers have such think as effect on player. So i have the same think but i noticed that even on localhost effect is not sticking on player when you run effect goes behind you so its like lagging effect. Pic to understand it better
Untitled.png

So its fine when you stand but if you start running effect is not fast enough or something. Solution for this?

I believe OTClient is the solution if you want to make the effect stay with player (on your screen), and not send the effect to x, y, z coordinates

I believe OTClient is the solution if you want to make the effect stay with player (on your screen), and not send the effect to x, y, z coordinates
Ech i'm not a big fan of OTClient and i dont even use it. Maybe there is some solution that slightly make it better or something?

Ech i'm not a big fan of OTClient and i dont even use it. Maybe there is some solution that slightly make it better or something?

Well, if you look at the transition every character is making from one tile to another, that's the kind of effect you need I guess. I think it has been written in the original Tibia client, but then again maybe it is possible to write it in the source code, considering we have a movement.cpp file otland/forgottenserver

If that's the case you would have to write another function/method in c++ as the sendMagicEffect sends the effect to the position

I would love to hear if anyone has any other ideas that could be applied just by modifying the source

Well, if you look at the transition every character is making from one tile to another, that's the kind of effect you need I guess. I think it has been written in the original Tibia client, but then again maybe it is possible to write it in the source code, considering we have a movement.cpp file otland/forgottenserver

If that's the case you would have to write another function/method in c++ as the sendMagicEffect sends the effect to the position

I would love to hear if anyone has any other ideas that could be applied just by modifying the source

Something maybe like a method that when you move the character, you pass the new coordinates to as an argument to send the effect to that new square. Every time the player moves, send effect to his new position?

Something maybe like a method that when you move the character, you pass the new coordinates to as an argument to send the effect to that new square. Every time the player moves, send effect to his new position?
So how to make stuff like this?

Back