• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it possible to sell maps on otland? Like roshamuul 8.6..

Lava Titan

Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, recently I've noticed that real maps 8.6 will be cooler if they have new areas like roshamuul and oramond..

I've spent the last 5 days turning roshamuul from 10.98 to 8.6 and I wanna sell it because corona made me lose my job '-' but I'm not sure if I'm able to do it here at otland, if I'm not able to, can someone tell me another place where I can advertise my work?

Solution
11. Commerce of resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.
11. Commerce of resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.

Solution
Back