• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it possible to?

Zackvor

Reaction score
Wouldnt it be possible to just create a new 7.6 client that's exactly like the regular one expect that you can choose graphics.
Then just open it change IP and join the regular 7.6 servers~? :blink:

Well since alot of people need it why wouldnt someone create a client like this? :eek:

because creating a client isnt as easy as snapping your fingers, the only client I remember being made was YATC, which idk what is current status is, but still, if you want that option, just offer with your client 2 SPRs, if the players want old graphics, they download the old SPR, if they want the new graphics, they download the new SPR

7.6 there you can chose graphics is called 7.7
I know, but there is like 1 7.7 server that's up at the moment and it got 0 players online. The last 7.72 server that was up with RL map and that had a good distro was actually Oldera.

Sorry double post.

I only want this to be possible because some people experience low FPs while playing on old tibia servers when you got a newer version of windows.

I got 0 players online atm because Antica is offline. updating it.
and yet again, 7.6 and 7.7 is the SAME except that the client got graphical options.

I got 0 players online atm because Antica is offline. updating it.
and yet again, 7.6 and 7.7 is the SAME except that the client got graphical options.
I wasnt pointing any fingers on your server, there was another one online some day ago who had like 1 player..
And I know that 7.7 is the same but there is less 7.7 servers than there are 7.6s. And thats why it would be necessary to have a 7.6 client that would work that way aswell

Back