• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Is it possible?

Naaano201

Reaction score
Is it possible to count the players on X area with lua script and then show in the web page via php script?

No, but one way is to add storages to the players while they are in this X area and make a .php file to check the storages. Hope this was enough answer of your question.

A player enter on a teleport to go to the X area and that teleport adds an storage 1111 to the player.

This storage can be counted with php file?

Then when a player enter to the teleport to return, it change storage to 1110 and the stop counting at the web?

I'm sorry if u can get it, my english is not good..

Thanks for your fast reply.

I guess the easiest way would be to write a file which contains the players in the area and their position like:

Summ: 1000 1000 7
Bedurek: 1006 990 7
etc..

and then read that file with javascript or php.
Or you can do it with the storage part, but keep in mind that you need to doPlayerSave(cid) in order to save that stuff to database so you can read in php.

Lua:
local file = io.open("example.txt", "w")
file:write(..getPlayerName(cid)..": "..getPlayerPosition(cid).x.." "..getPlayerPosition(cid).y.." "..getPlayerPosition(cid).z..)
file:close()

Some kind of file writing guess

Back