• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it Possible?

Mark1212

Reaction score
To add Drakens and Lizards into Version 8.54 with the skin and their loot?

Thanks
Mark

I would recommend you to download ObjectBuilder. You can find it on OTLand -> Downloads -> Tools.

When you have that program, load Tibia 9.6 files (for example), go to Outfits, find Drakens or whatever outfit you want -> right click -> export and save somewhere to your computer. Repeat this until you extract all the outfits and items that you need, then close ObjectBuilder.

Open it again, load your 8.54 tibia .dat/.spr file. Go to import -> and import all the files that you exported previously. When all is done, press compile and wait. After compilation is finished, you will get a new .dat and .spr file in the folder you specified. You need to use these files from now on with your client.

i dont wanna get anyoing dude, but can u host it for me on speedyshare since this other download link dosen work for german :/

ok thats done, i know how to import em etc... now the last question i hope... how do i get this items/monsters now into RME? :D

Last edited:
Back