• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it the END of otservers?

Actually, yeah it could be aimed toward ots. Or towards other games which steal tibias content. If blizzard had the power to shut down the biggest wow private server why wouldnt tibia shut down (at least) the biggest otservers?

Reads more like they are looking into a new project, and how they would go about licensing the product to other people to use.

The reason I say that, because they want someone to help prepare contracts, which means they would be working with other companies, and want to make sure they retain the copyright to the product, and not get screwed over in the process.

It really doesn't seem to be anything about OTs, or even really Tibia... Unless they are looking to license Tibia for private server use, but I could only dream.

Reads more like they are looking into a new project, and how they would go about licensing the product to other people to use.

The reason I say that, because they want someone to help prepare contracts, which means they would be working with other companies, and want to make sure they retain the copyright to the product, and not get screwed over in the process.

It really doesn't seem to be anything about OTs, or even really Tibia... Unless they are looking to license Tibia for private server use, but I could only dream.

That could be true but it seems like they are looking for a long-term employee so I think at some point they could use him for other things like ots. With tibias shrinking playerbase it wouldnt be so odd actually.

If thats their aim its stupid.

OTS arent killing Tibia, Tibia killed himself long ago, its just struggling to survive now.

Also, closing servers will just make others pop, OTS are so spread its not possible to stop it now, maybe 10 years ago...

I've seen games on STEAM that directly took Tibia sprites and used them, games that are actually on sale (survivors or something like that it was the name of one). I personally tryed to contact them about the matter and they just didn't care at all. If they wanted to, they could just msg Valve, show them the sprites are owned by them and that game would be gone from store.

Back