• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it worth starting Tibia?

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
As the title says, is it worth starting Tibia from again?

I will most likely buy gold anyway but I am wondering if yes then what world should I start on?

If no then why?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

RushCrush

Depends, you'll play tibia real? If yes, which world?

If you gonna back to OTServer, will be a fail. All OT's atm, is fail like a fap.

I obviously meant Rl tibia :p

And I ain't sure what world should I start on...any advices?

I obviously meant Rl tibia :p

And I ain't sure what world should I start on...any advices?

Go to PvP worlds, some brazillian worlds have a big adrenaline.. like:

- Samera
- Rubera
- Shanera
- Grimera

or if you speak fluently english go to Titania, Elysia, it's a great pvp worlds.. or if you really want fucking big adrenaline, go to Inferna or Dolera.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ - GO TO A LEGIT SERVER PVP! - \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Secura, me, merkz, ruggedmage, vendeliko, blez (i think) etc play this world + a few others.

My ign: Rottler. EK. i will help you when you get main. :D

And i know a guy who sells 1kk gold for £14 sterling. Like €17

Tibia Rl, now sucks! this is not a RPG game anymore. Its all so stupid and you can get easy money, lvl, remember 7.6? it was all difficult, now tibia rl sucks!!!

Depends, you'll play tibia real? If yes, which world?

If you gonna back to OTServer, will be a fail. All OT's atm, is fail like a fap.

That brings it to the point, EVERY SINGLE OT fails for like 5-6 months now, 2 weeks active then its going down to 100 players online...sad tho

Sure, if you're willing to play with lags / kicks and 4 out of 5 players in any world is a botter.

Sure, if you're willing to play with lags / kicks and 4 out of 5 players in any world is a botter.

Lol, lags kicks? you need to get better ISP! Tibia had some trouble for short time and they mentioned that on their homepage so you could easly avoid hunting. And that happened like hmm once in few years? Also they gave you free blessings for your loss....
But about botters, yeh lots of them -.-
I would still suggest you to play real Tiibia, it is not so cool as it used to be but there are some pretty cool interactive quests and missions.

Back