• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it worth trying?

S77

Reaction score
Well, from what I've seen on this forum, from what I've read, this server may be full of players.. acting like complete dicks, but meh. Seems to be a cool server on other side too. Is it hard to start your journey here? Staff is active? Can get help on Help?:p

its worth playing the ot ignore the dick heads

You don't stand a chance in battles if you are only by yourself. So, until you get a team be prepared to run and bring enough supplies.

You don't stand a chance in battles if you are only by yourself. So, until you get a team be prepared to run and bring enough supplies.

Yeah, not counting on battles if playing alone. That's for sure, I am not a kind for rambo who somehow wins 1v10 :D I am also wondering on the rpg aspect of this server

Yeah, not counting on battles if playing alone. That's for sure, I am not a kind for rambo who somehow wins 1v10 :D I am also wondering on the rpg aspect of this server

There is no RPG here, unless you do RPG. Its kind of "I'm fucking bored, lets kill someone".

There is no RPG here, unless you do RPG. Its kind of "I'm fucking bored, lets kill someone".

well me who haz war cant do any daily tasks or anything in that rpg range i want to.... well neither i have time for it since wars and exp just...

you can do it to a rpg play or just pk play... its fun time to ^^

well me who haz war cant do any daily tasks or anything in that rpg range i want to.... well neither i have time for it since wars and exp just...

you can do it to a rpg play or just pk play... its fun time to ^^
Well, are there at least some nice, long quests?

On oldest client that would be possible.. Ah, the old good times. :D

This server is full of RPG, it's why I play it, if you wanna message me go for it man!! I'd love to have someone by my side who doesn't call help for pks cause he got his own dumb self into the situation.

Its a fun server. Might get pked a few times before u reach lvl 100 but after awhile u dont get messed with. I like this OT so far ^^

Its a really cool server, I could personally give you some startinggear and block you a few monsters to get you on your feet if you want to! Just PM me ingame. I'll be online tonight!

Kinda regards,
Lady Stark

Its a really cool server, I could personally give you some startinggear and block you a few monsters to get you on your feet if you want to! Just PM me ingame. I'll be online tonight!

Kinda regards,
Lady Stark

Will do, for sure, my dear.

Yours lovely,
Littlefinger.

Last edited:
Back