• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is my mountain, my own Cyclops Mountain (H)

Aburrio

Reaction score
Entrance =O

64994519kg1.png

89944764ml6.png

42423263oc8.png

77067670au0.png

77163596pc3.png

90538983sg3.png

43703341gu0.png

95627921an2.png

65071932eq1.png

10cf3.png

11tt4.png

13mt1.png

14hr6.png

15ya5.png

16pk7.png

17xl8.png

Bonus Track
20pr8.png

Thats all ^_^

Awesome! I love the nature not overloaded but not little. The mountain is awesome, great job!

Jigglypuff.jpg

xDDDDDD

Is a good mountain
To lvl 18-40 :D

PD:
I kill the bog raider xDDD

How does that vast amount of water with that much flow come out of a mere rock with one spout?

How does that vast amount of water with that much flow come out of a mere rock with one spout?

You read the bible?
What did Moises?
He gave water to all its people with a rock...

Is a mistery!!
Is a miracle!!

I'm not really posting in the forums anymore, but I consider it was good enough this time.

I'd give you a 7/10. Of course I'm going to tell you why not the full.
All in all it was pretty good and it really looks fun to play on!

There are 2 things, that are just not logical. The blue stone with the water and you did one small mistake on a mountain with the colours mixing up. I can tell you where later if you want me to. That'd be 1 point.

Another one would be, because you used 'dark rock ground' and the normal (brighter one), I somehow happen to dislike that mix of textures based on diffrent levels. In my opinion, you should only use the normal, bright one.

The last point is for me something like an extra point. Now you could really improve it with some little certain things, that would make the whole mountain so much more intresting. I have no idea whether you get some idea by the meaning of this or not. You can contact me and I'm willing to help you through msn. Oh, and no I don't want you to work for me or anything, but I just happen to like your mapping and that's why I consider helping you.

Keep it up =)

The blue stone is allright omg.. Tibia as a game is not realistic, the stone seems to be magical, ant it can ofcourse be a source of water.

8/10

Everything is.. the same. It's just a mountain to exp on. It looks very nice. Anyways.. I like your work.

Yeah, in tibia the magic is a normal thing, so is acceptable to see a rock to be a water source i think =S

Thx silverstone and all the comments xD

I'm not really posting in the forums anymore, but I consider it was good enough this time.

I'd give you a 7/10. Of course I'm going to tell you why not the full.
All in all it was pretty good and it really looks fun to play on!

There are 2 things, that are just not logical. The blue stone with the water and you did one small mistake on a mountain with the colours mixing up. I can tell you where later if you want me to. That'd be 1 point.

Another one would be, because you used 'dark rock ground' and the normal (brighter one), I somehow happen to dislike that mix of textures based on diffrent levels. In my opinion, you should only use the normal, bright one.

The last point is for me something like an extra point. Now you could really improve it with some little certain things, that would make the whole mountain so much more intresting. I have no idea whether you get some idea by the meaning of this or not. You can contact me and I'm willing to help you through msn. Oh, and no I don't want you to work for me or anything, but I just happen to like your mapping and that's why I consider helping you.

Keep it up =)

The blue magic rock is suppose to bring water in his case. Its meant to be there, and it looks awesome.

ontopic:
It looks great. :) I would try to make some nature at the top of the mountain for some reason, like a pool of water, or snow :p

Makes it feel like its a very high mountain. ^^

That mountain, is sooo big that the same one prevents the cold breezes go to the continent in the right >>, therefore forming the desert

A realistic weather =O is a nice minimap

Sorry for my veeery bad english

Back