• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is my server safe on Otservlist?

paola92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
@xinn Can you check below and make it clear?

I use TFS 1.3 from official github.
I added below changes:
-If someone don't move/turn in 15 minutes (with opened client and also on exit) will be kicked.
-If someone stay for example on trainers and will exit game it's counted as AFK player.
-I limited MC to 4 so from one IP we can open just 4 MC.
-I don't use no-logout zones.

My just one anxiety below:
For example one person is logged in with 4 MC on my server(as 4 MC is maximum). Then he go to trainers and he will exit these 4 MC (remember that they are counted as AFK players not active and they will be kicked after 15minutes as they didn't move/turn). Then they IP is returned as 0 by TFS engine as in practice noone is connected to the server.
And then the same person from the same IP can open next 4 MC as his previous 4 chars on exit return 0 as IP. So in practice during these 15 minutes this one person can have logged in 8 characters on my server. 4 opened clients with his IP and 4 on which IP is returned 0 on exit(they will be kicked after 15 minutes). So in practive he has 8 characters logged during these 15 minutes but just 4 active clients with MC.

Will it be counted as 8 MC on otservlist side? I don't see any way to limit this. Is my server safe from ban now?

You may get banned aswell.

To avoid all the problems just implement this to ur sources:

So you server will send only 4 connections max per IP to the list.

Bro I did this and this is not working. When someone go exit his IP is 0 and then he can open next client.

Back