• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is OTLAND the most active english Open Tibia Community?

Yes, even if it wasn't. I would still hang here very nice people are here. :p

Okay that's a shame. I played back when OTfans was also big, Opentibia in general seems to have died out :(

I also find myself drifting away from ots in general yet stick around :p

Otland has the best MMORPG open source development community that I have seen.

I have been searching for similar communities for other games, but only been dissapointed so far.
If you know some, please let me know.

And yes, otfans died slowly after they got in a conflict with Talaturen encouraging him to make otland.

Otland has the best MMORPG open source development community that I have seen.

I have been searching for similar communities for other games, but only been dissapointed so far.
If you know some, please let me know.

And yes, otfans died slowly after they got in a conflict with Talaturen encouraging him to make otland.
Unity sorta if it is os

i think it' but in equal way is a brtibiaforum too
tibiaking or xtibia ? LOL do not compare these shit forums with the otland, here have leechers and people that make malicious codes BUT are too much people carrying about help people, make things... and there in these forums are only leechers and kids, and almost all the content there was made by people from otland and the leechers took there

tibiaking or xtibia ? LOL do not compare these shit forums with the otland, here have leechers and people that make malicious codes BUT are too much people carrying about help people, make things... and there in these forums are only leechers and kids, and almost all the content there was made by people from otland and the leechers took there

could be but... no one is talking about leechers, kids or who made what. the questions is otland the most active community?
yes ...but also some brs form,s it's my humble opinion.

the activity is here.... I did not understand what the point to ask it :eek:

I think that the staff of otland could do something to stimulate people. Some great contests, bringing back of the market place etc. Anyway, the amount of people playing OTS is the same from 2014. The biggest drop was from 2010 to 2013.

Back