• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is otservlist still the place to look for servers?

You can come play Nostalther if you're looking for a long term retro server that doesn't have a pay to win store or allows power abuse.
I never understood people trying to discourage power abuse. whats the skull system made for? whats even pvp in that case? might as well make the entire server non pvp, so god damn boring.

Yes and no.

It's the biggest server list, but also the strictest regarding its rules. There are other alternatives, although the servers from other lists might be spoofed or less populated.

Last edited:
I never understood people trying to discourage power abuse. whats the skull system made for? whats even pvp in that case? might as well make the entire server non pvp, so god damn boring.
The difference is a high lvl logging in and killing all low levels to deter them from playing.

"Dominando" is what killed real Tibia. Toxic power abuse, it's not part of the game.

thats the entire point of being a high level, being able to do whatever the fuck you want because you've spent years on your character. why even waste years on a game gaining power when you cant use it?

thats the entire point of being a high level, being able to do whatever the fuck you want because you've spent years on your character. why even waste years on a game gaining power when you cant use it?

There are ways to use power without just being a shitty human being.... You have a sad view.

Anyone new to Tibia is just harrassed, and good luck finding a server that's not dominated. People who think the point of getting to a high level is to be an arsehole to other players ensure that. CIPSoft only care about selling MTX to the people that already play instead of trying to fix that. That's why the game won't grow any more than it has.

I get it dude, you got killed by a high level when you started playing the game. so did all of us, get over it ffs. yeah the game has been dying for a long time now, but it has nothing to do with power abusing, it has to do with alot more obvious things which anyone caring enough can point out to you im sure,

I get it dude, you got killed by a high level when you started playing the game

This is what most single player games are. You get clapped early and get to fight your nemesis at the end.

I get it dude, you got killed by a high level when you started playing the game. so did all of us, get over it ffs. yeah the game has been dying for a long time now, but it has nothing to do with power abusing, it has to do with alot more obvious things which anyone caring enough can point out to you im sure,

You don't seem to understand the difference between getting killed and what power abuse actually is.

the difference is its alot better to be power abused than killed. someone tells you to leave a spawn? power abuse, but no real loss. they kill you? exp/item/time loss.
but yet you were talking about preventing even power abusing, which in that case should only exist in non-pvp

PA is a fundamental problem that will eventually occur in every server including npvp, it has nothing to do with ot lists. imo it deserves a separate thread.

the difference is its alot better to be power abused than killed. someone tells you to leave a spawn? power abuse, but no real loss. they kill you? exp/item/time loss.
but yet you were talking about preventing even power abusing, which in that case should only exist in non-pvp
You still don't get it.

Just stop worrying about it and talk about otlist.

how the fuck do you power abuse on non pvp?
hey leave spawn
no
ok
fuck u gonna do? put him on vip list?
Oh yeah, I remember people following somebody for like 20-30 hours non stop and not letting them touch a single mob.

You can come play Nostalther if you're looking for a long term retro server that doesn't have a pay to win store or allows power abuse.
really? high-rate high regen with 2x conjure runes and 7.4 mana cost + 7.6 mana system what the heck server must be boring as hell all u do is sd everything u see since 40lvl till end of the server cause u'll never run out of cash (5x gold drop lol)

avg cost of sds is around 60gp maybe even a bit less then avg gold drop from a dragon is something around 400gp with 5x gold drop yea... nice server

really? high-rate high regen with 2x conjure runes and 7.4 mana cost + 7.6 mana system what the heck server must be boring as hell all u do is sd everything u see since 40lvl till end of the server cause u'll never run out of cash (5x gold drop lol)

avg cost of sds is around 60gp maybe even a bit less then avg gold drop from a dragon is something around 400gp with 5x gold drop yea... nice server
It's better than yours. 🤷‍♂️

You also don't need to be an arsehole. Just saying.

Difference between mine and other servers is also that I build it based on community feedback. I'm more a developer/coder than I am a "good" tibia player, so I build my server around what the players want to see.

but Nostalther has orshabaal rates ;\ hate easy servers
That's fair. Not everyone likes x1 rates either. But at least you were able to communicate that without being a complete arsehole for no reason.

It's still growing server, a lot has changed. I plan to open a new world in the future with flatter rates for that reason, provided there was interest from players for another 1x/2x rate Nostalther for that longevity. I see the currently world as it is, having never been reset, as more of an Experimental world ;)

Last edited:
and who supports my 7.4 project? ? community and br community

look at this dude, calling people "arsehole" when they point out the flaws of his server. no wonder its playerbase is similar to valoria. I made this point in a previous post, all server owners today are morons to put it kindly. nobody accepts any criticism and they turn to being either passive aggressive or flat out confronting people. you cant even tell people why their server is not liked/played in any way because they will take it as a sign of hostility and begin harassing you.

and seriously dude???? are you that fucking blind and unable to comprehend that what you say is so hypocritical its beyond belief.
you claim that "I build it based on community feedback" and when @adposantr tells you its boring as hell and monotone you call him an arsehole.
I am fucking done with you dude, you are absolutely unbelievable.

Back