• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is out there somewhere some c# free source open tibia server than i can download and start to mod?

Obsdark

Reaction score
Hi

I'm actualy working on a company who make software where we use c# to work on a daily basis, my time isn't the best to translate everything from the github from c++ to c# and i also didn't have the time to learn c++ from scratch to actualy orient it to open tibia.

also i know how to use unity3d with the code pure aproach (c# pure code, obviusly).

Is out there somewhere some c# free source open tibia server than i can download and start to mod?

btw, i saw sharpot: https://github.com/sharpot/sharpot but it doesn't seems to be maintained anymore, i want to know if there is some proyect actualy being mantained, i gladly try to contribute with them, if that posibility exist.

I really love the chance to do that.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back