• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is possible to add flags on players ingame?

infrator123

Reaction score
If i have a admin or something like that, ingame, no matter how.. i can add flags to player? with functions or something like that?

Thanksss..

there's no dynamic way to set flags individually to players. however, you can do something similar by making your own groups with preset flags (you can calculate flags here: HalfAway - Tools & Layouts) and set the player to that group (assuming you have a way to execute lua in your server with your admin)

there's no dynamic way to set flags individually to players. however, you can do something similar by making your own groups with preset flags (you can calculate flags here: HalfAway - Tools & Layouts) and set the player to that group (assuming you have a way to execute lua in your server with your admin)

Wow, i have the lua command enable in my server, what function he used to do that?

Back