• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is Shadowcores DEAD?

Is Shadowcores DEAD?

• Yes, the staff should wake up.

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • No.

Votes: 22 34.4%

• Total voters

Monkey Lover

Reaction score
Tbh this server is completely dead at this point, NOTHING ever happens cause the pvp system sucks, All I see is botters at their caves 24/7. even rpg4forlife players are getting tired 1 year ago there was like 1 update every 4 days, now they only update when they feel like doing it (once in 3 months and ONLY if real tibia gets updated as well).

There was a balance between players that wanted to war and others who enjoyed questing, huntin~~ now there is none. Not even the staff is active anymore (probably cause they got enough money already), server still got like 1k people online but like 900 people are afk at their caves, the other 100 are gambling at yalahar. Anyone else agree with me?

Last edited:
+1 If they make new server same as shadowcores or just reset it teams will come here and fight again with balanced lvls

Well, if you see players with 100% afk bot, why you didn't report?
Maybe because you use 100% afk bot too?

About staff, you are saying about GMs or Tutors? Because exist GM online, but they stay invisible for the rest of players and about both (tutor and gm), they can't stay 24/7 online.
The members of Shadowcores staff have a real life too...

And no, i don't agree with your topic.

They should make a exact copy of shadowcores except that botting should be illegal and should result in ban/delets. Would bring more gameplay to the Server and hopefully it would keep it alive for longer time :)

They should make a exact copy of shadowcores except that botting should be illegal and should result in ban/delets. Would bring more gameplay to the Server and hopefully it would keep it alive for longer time :)

True story

u are idiots rly XD 1500 ppl playing but server dead gz
like i said doesn't matter if 1300 people are online, 30% of these players are on sitting on depot and 60% afk botting. NOTHING is happening.

this

People need to realize that it's very possible that 900 / 1100 players are botting. And it's true, because at every cave you see 5 botters and 1 person manual leveling.

like i said doesn't matter if 1300 people are online, 30% of these players are on sitting on depot and 60% afk botting. NOTHING is happening.

Don't like it? Make something happen then.

But really, Tibia (even a real tibia clone like shadowcores) is a long haul sort of game, one week you can hunt undisturbed for a week, and then one day, boom, non-stop fighting.

If you really want something is action non-stop, go play street fighter.. its fun, it really is. But if you want to play a game with character progression, and a focus on the 'long haul' play an mmo.. such as tibia.

Totally agreed, Shadowcores need stop botters and improve pvp system, not fun kill botters every day... :(

Back