• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is softcores worth starting up?

Dude

Reaction score
Well I quit for a while and just wonderin is it worth starting up, ex: how are the leaders of the server? Pa'ing level 50's? 150s? Etc. And how is it without mega fast sds, is it better or suxr0z? And do those fail pvp ass holes still pk at dragons? Ex: 5 level 100+ mages but die in 3 hits. >.>

ofcourse you will have some setbacks but i think this ot is kinda fun, well scripted, tho the GM's aint that active and there should be some more map changes / updates its all good ;)

Well just come and check it out again. I guess pks are a problem in every otserv, but although I think it's fine here, same with the powerabusers. But who lead the server? Uhm tough question, I suppose noone knows the answer for that at the moment. As I've said before, every guild has its ups and downs.

I just started again, the only diff i have seen is that it's ALOT of pps that take this OT damn to serious and miss the points of OTs :[

Back