• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is the server off? ;s

yea or else i could just start hotkeying:

hi
trade(amulet of loss)
bye

hi
all
yes
bye

FUCKING GREAT, THEY FORGOT TO SAVE.. mmm perfect i had like 200cc loot..and 4 more lvls.. SHIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKING GREAT, THEY FORGOT TO SAVE.. mmm perfect i had like 200cc loot..and 4 more lvls.. SHIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I doubt they 'forgot' to save. The server probably just crashed.
And 200cc loot? On IceChaw? Liar.

I hope there will be a reset I would love to hear all the complains from noobs like you whining over some hours of playing.

lol, actually it was like 1 hour of playing. And yes like 10 mms, 5 golden legs, some demon shield and shit.. And i don't think it crashed because the "spell bug" seem to be fixed. And btw, hours of playing.. that is actually something to complain about.. i could make a fucking airplane in some hours..

Lol, don't take that part so serious, i just meant. "some hours" is a long time. And time is PRICELESS.

Back