• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is their a function in the "ItemEditor" to make the item stay after restart?

chyssler

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a setting within the ItemEditor to make the certain item to stay in the place, without being "deleted" once a server restart is happening.

uOs9cTq.png

I know about the "not moveable & pickup" but for it to stay still, even if there is a restart. is their an option here? or do i need to edit that somewhere else?

thanks in advance :D

Not exactly sure what you mean tbh, literally just put the item in the map with map editor? it will be back each restart, and if you don't want players to move a moveable item it can be done via lua or just copy paste the item in ItemEditor and make it not moveable

Not exactly sure what you mean tbh, literally just put the item in the map with map editor? it will be back each restart, and if you don't want players to move a moveable item it can be done via lua or just copy paste the item in ItemEditor and make it not moveable
yes true. but when i made new items, they do not appear in the mapeditor. also i tried adding the item.xml and otb from server to RME, but then it just stopped working. and the items got messed up. and all my teleports were gone

You need to add the items to map editor too xD
rme/data/client version/tilesets.xml <- is where you set where you want it to be.
If you don't do that they will be in the "others" at the bottom.
To make the items appear at all you need to add your items.otb

You need to add the items to map editor too xD
rme/data/client version/tilesets.xml <- is where you set where you want it to be.
If you don't do that they will be in the "others" at the bottom.
To make the items appear at all you need to add your items.otb
I did add the Items.otb and xml from my server folder into the RME, but when i restarted RME, it said something like : Couldnt find items... and all my coords within the MAP was gone, so i had to redo all the coords for each place which was kinda annoying xD

Back