• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there a way to play in an OT without TibiaLoader?

Alice Lovelin

Reaction score
One of my players' friend wants to play, but TibiaLoader for some reason crashes in his computer. Is there a way to change the IP that his Tibia tries to connect to without it?

One of my players' friend wants to play, but TibiaLoader for some reason crashes in his computer. Is there a way to change the IP that his Tibia tries to connect to without it?

Before getting into too much mess, like customizing client. Have you tried using other IP changers? I'd say OTLand IP Changer is the best in usage and maintenance.

Client Editing [Ip,Port,Rsa]
next time please use search option :)
I always try to use the search option first, but the search here is a little weird. For example when I tried to search how to make players not collide with each other (just like in non-pvp servers in real tibia) what it showed me was how to make a collision system for spells (if two players use a projectile and the projectiles collide, they both "break" mid-air). So... yeah.

Back