• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any english speaking players left?

Cape breton

Reaction score
I'm just curious, i log on and play a bit or try and pk some and there is absolutely no one to pk with and shit, if your english or if theres even a fuckin english team on here i'd like to join..

-Volts

You need to find them :) and you just found one.
You can message me on Udedbro for pk.

I know the guild I'm in is English, I'm not on at the same time as you guys due to my time zone and work schedule. I'm more so directing this towards Americans.. Canadians.. Just those who line up with my time zone, I get off work get back to camp shower and gym Than get a little time to play.. It ends up being like 3am over in Europe where the majority of the guild is from so it doesn't go well, I should have specified a little more.

Yeah im one of the few players speaking english, but the question is are there any players left and not only bots runing 24/7 ?

Back