• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any event at all for canary or otx available so I know where to start?

endziu2222

Solutions
Reaction score
I want to add events to otx server 13.20 but I don't know where to start. Does anybody have some small example with any event at all that works for Canary or OTX? firestorm? zombie? last man standing? bomberman? snake? anything?

Try to write some simple revscripts aka creaturescript event, globalscript event, movement event, action event (or just examine changes between action that must be registered in xml and revscript version) and you can easily "convert" whole zombie or similar things into 1 file, difference its in few lines and not using .xml to register events

I want to add events to otx server 13.20 but I don't know where to start. Does anybody have some small example with any event at all that works for Canary or OTX? firestorm? zombie? last man standing? bomberman? snake? anything?

Search for OTServBR discord, and talk about Canary on his official discord.

Search for OTServBR discord, and talk about Canary on his official discord.
Try to write some simple revscripts aka creaturescript event, globalscript event, movement event, action event (or just examine changes between action that must be registered in xml and revscript version) and you can easily "convert" whole zombie or similar things into 1 file, difference its in few lines and not using .xml to register events
ok thanks

Last edited:
Back