• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any fking team?

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
Is there any team that will fight against us? "Wipe Again" or all of u are scared like Mikel and Drako?
Go make more threads that i lost my bp "Like I care" and say that im fat etc... but at the end of the day u guys are fking scared to fight against us, thats the thing, this is the best ot to play/fight on and what? there is no fking team that is willing to fight everyday.

It's just a game. So show your balls and destroy us, cause all of you said that we are charlovers and we aren't able to fight. Greetings.

I think no one want to give you wm bcuz of skullbashing/abusing others warmodes i don't have anything to you but you should learn some respect instead of posting here

CuntShleder pretty much wrote everything. Next time, dont be a huge son of a cunt to everyone and destroy other peoples fun 24/7 and you maybe will have a warmode or two. You did put yourself in this position, only you (maybe not even that) can get out of that position.

CuntShleder pretty much wrote everything. Next time, dont be a huge son of a cunt to everyone and destroy other peoples fun 24/7 and you maybe will have a warmode or two. You did put yourself in this position, only you (maybe not even that) can get out of that position.

Sklej tam pizde jebany szwedzki baleronie

You know whats funny? i started to destroy ur fun, when no-one was fighting us.

Sklej tam pizde jebany szwedzki baleronie

Ta det där på engelska är du snäll ditt efterblivna rövknullade elefantöra

Calar: So you are telling us that you been perfectly awesome and respectful before that? No... Dude, look at your history and don't write anything like "DUUH NA1 FAJT UZ I CUM KIL JO ON MI NUBKAR"

Btw; Calar Army, unite.

Is there any team that will fight against us? "Wipe Again" or all of u are scared like Mikel and Drako?
Go make more threads that i lost my bp "Like I care" and say that im fat etc... but at the end of the day u guys are fking scared to fight against us, thats the thing, this is the best ot to play/fight on and what? there is no fking team that is willing to fight everyday.

hahahahahaha

Ta det där på engelska är du snäll ditt efterblivna rövknullade elefantöra

Calar: So you are telling us that you been perfectly awesome and respectful before that? No... Dude, look at your history and don't write anything like "DUUH NA1 FAJT UZ I CUM KIL JO ON MI NUBKAR"

Btw; Calar Army, unite.

who cares about history, after all it's a fucking ot, who cares if you hate someone on here, not like your ever gonna meet them so get some wars goin and cut all this bullshit i see day in day out, no need for it.

i read it right? ppl is talking about history in a online game?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME?
topic: new server plox(all i see on shadowcores nowadays is inq\poi fights)

gonna make today gather and fight! :D don't run again to trap like a chicken

Back