• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any intrest in a good working 7.6 real map server?

Do you want a good and active 7.6 real map server?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hell NO!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Xolorian

Reaction score
Hi guys,

A few years ago i runned a 7.6 real map server that had around 300 players online each day.
After 2 years the server died and i decided to stop the server. Now, a few years later, i was wondering if people are still interested in a good working 7.6 server with anti bot programs.
If people are still interested, i will launch it again and i will be sure to have a active staff and NO overpowerd donations.
IF i make donations (what isnt for sure yet) it will be items that are allready in game aswell. Such as soft boots, crystal coins etc.
No super wands, boots, armors etc, so no overpowered vocations.
The rates will high untill a certain level have been reached. 7.6 servers were made for "lower" levels and not spamming 200 levels.
Also if you dont have pvp and are to lazy to hunt manualy, your not welcome on this server. we have a unique anti bot system that runs 24/7 and registrates all mouse clicks that have been done. If you gain levels or kill people without doing any clicks, or way to less, your character will be placed in jail automaticly and will stay there till i come online and DELETE your character.
we dont allow botters, even if you donated 1000 euro, your account will still get deleted if you bot.

any idea's or Questions are welcome. please post them down below.

some info about the server:

frag time 15 min
frags to RS 5
frags to ban 15 (it's high because you need allot of frags in war)
loot rate 5x
exp rate:
8 - 20 = 100x
21 - 40 = 50x
41 - 60 = 25x
61 - 80 = 10x
80 - 100 = 5x
100 and up = 3x

I remember you, and ive played your server back in the days.
If you start the server, i will join for sure.

Good luck mate

Of course! that would be great i remember i playeed your servers.

Just fix a good antibot and put better monsters on some respawn to adapt map to the exp stages and great!

Cant wait !

Hell NO - if you ask about 7.6 server. There is already Medivia which refers to old Tibia.
Hell YES - if you want make botting impossible.

Back