• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any Offline Setup Guide I can't figure how to run the exe what am I doing wrong.

Exraiel

Reaction score
assets%2F-LVBMVPm-MlN4K7ZoPJo%2F-LW2wMrFHIbFYvF_1oI5%2F-LW2w_FXAcR4_389nFgF%2Fimage.png

Okay I need help on these steps...

Mine only has...
Data
config
libmysql
license
schema
theforgottenserver

Big redflags where do I download the other files I found lua51 in night build already.

NEXT POST

I extracted the directory (Example: C:\UniServ\www ) & it looks like this C:\Users\Exraiel\Desktop\UniServerZ\www\ZnoteAAC-master is that right?

Last edited:
Im guessing you're using 127.0.0.1 for database, and got it set up with correct username and password for the database, and you've also loaded the schema file into the db

Website (Znote AAC)

To create an account on your new server, we will need to set up a website. We will be using Znote AAC for this tutorial, which you can get here.

1. Extract the .zip file to your web directory (Example: C:\UniServ\www ) Without modifying config.php, enter the website and wait for mysql connection error. This will show you the rest of the instructions as well as the mysql schema.
    1. Edit config.php and:
  2. modify $config['TFSVersion'] with correct TFS version you are running. (TFS_02, TFS_03, TFS_10).
  3. modify $config['page_admin_access'] with your admin account username(s).
    1. Before inserting correct SQL connection details, visit the website ([http://127.0.0.1/](http://127.0.0.1/%29\), it will generate a mysql schema you should import to your OT servers database.
    2. Follow the steps on the website and import the SQL schema for Znote AAC, and edit config.php with correct mysql details.
You should now be able to connect to your website by typing to 127.0.0.1 or localhost in your address bar

Last edited:
The steps above confuse me.

I press view www in the UniServer Controller.exe
These Look like the Steps In the Above Post!
& this is where I'm confused.

Edit, After Removing the Folder this does indeed look right so far...

Last edited:
Okay its the database part I don't understand, what is it for & why is this needed, I don't have one built, & don't remember even needing this a few years ago I just what to run the game.

I figured it out OtServ.Exe does what I wanted I guess its been updated/I have not ideal which client to use for this one tho.
They changed it from XML database to sql database, so you need to download uniserv or mysql or something and set it up.
This thread explains it nicely for ya: [Tutorial] How to setup The Forgotten Server TFS 1.2 (10.98) (https://otland.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-setup-the-forgotten-server-tfs-1-2-10-98.264061/)

Failed to connect to MySQL: (1045) Access denied for user 'tfs13'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Install:
  1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)
  2. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
  3. Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.
2.I need to know what to do with this.
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS znote (
id int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
version varchar(30) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Znote AAC version',
installed int(10) NOT NULL,
cached int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id)
) ENGINE=InnoDB;............................................................................

Last edited:
  1. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
  2. CREATE TABLE INFO......
So what is a TFS databade & how do I import it.

Last edited:
I posted it in then SQL & clicked go but got this error....

Error
SQL query:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS znote (
id int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
version varchar(30) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Znote AAC version',
installed int(10) NOT NULL,
cached int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (id)
) ENGINE=InnoDB

MySQL said: Documentation
#1046 - No database selected

So what did I do wrong in the import/

Last edited:
Okay I clicked Tibia my named database & go this as a result posting it into SQL

dot.gif
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0027 seconds.)
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS znote ( id int(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, version varchar(30) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Znote AAC version', installed int(10) NOT NULL,cached int(11) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=InnoDB
[ Edit inline ] [ Edit ] [ Create PHP code ]
dot.gif
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0598 seconds.)
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS znote_accounts ( id int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, account_id int(11) NOT NULL, ip int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, created int(10) NOTNULL, points int(10) DEFAULT 0, cooldown int(10) DEFAULT 0, active tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', activekey int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', flag varchar(20) NOTNULL, secret char(16) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) ) ENGINE=InnoDB
[ Edit inline ] [ Edit ] [ Create PHP code ]
dot.gif
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0618 seconds.)

& so on......

Last edited:
    1. Edit config.php and:
  • modify $config['TFSVersion'] with correct TFS version you are running. (TFS_02, TFS_03, TFS_10).
  • modify $config['page_admin_access'] with your admin account username(s).
    1. Before inserting correct SQL connection details, visit the website ([http://127.0.0.1/](http://127.0.0.1/%29\), it will generate a mysql schema you should import to your OT servers database.
    2. Follow the steps on the website and import the SQL schema for Znote AAC, and edit config.php with correct mysql details.
I'm still confused by the rest of these.

How do I edit the Config.php & with what? what do I type into it/

1. Make sure you have imported TFS database. (OTdir/schema.sql OR OTdir/schemas/mysql.sql OR OTdir/forgottenserver.sql)
  2. Import the below schema to a TFS database in phpmyadmin:
  3. Edit config.php with correct mysql connection details.
how do I do step 3?

Where are the correct mysql details loaction?

Back