• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any way to change the char name without re-login?

manuel220

Reaction score
From the latest version, talking about the client, does anyone know if its possible to send information to the oficial Tibia client with the name of the char and its get updated in real time?

I know I can crtate a function that changes the name on the database for example and then kicks the player, at re-login it will have the new name, but I'm wondering if there is any speicic packet sequence to send a new name of the character(s) in screen. I have tried AddCreature (0x61), but I haven't been able to make it work, it just doesn't take the new name that i sent

It's kinda impossible because character is loaded from database at login. When you logout with another name than specified in database there will be error that player doesn't exist.
I think its on game developers level to change things like that.

Back