• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there anyone that would be in on creating a project?

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
So,
I've recently created Hoxera which for me was a failure in time. Took 4 and a half month of developing day in and day out. I did gather what I needed tho from it's BETA release. The value of feedback.

However, I am currently going deeper into the development of a release of the server and starting to get tired of working alone. So I am currently into checking if anyone would be interested in working together.

Beware of this, do not come to me and ask for full access onto the host machine. I'll not lend this permission to anyone due to back stabs.

I see myself as:
  • Decent mapper
  • Decent story creating/ideas of creative things
  • Basic scripter/web editor (Keep this in mind, basic)
  • Fast learner and creative thinking of work arounds.

What I'd be needing:
  • Decent mapper
  • Decent scripting skills
  • Motivation of learning for both above

What you'd grant access to:
- Map parts/work area.

Current Idea of the game:
Note
: At the end, the game-engine is marked inside it's PARAM at the end.
Ditching the whole idea of full on PvP, it was a waste of time due to the amount of constant players you'll need for it.
So the idea I'm having is:
1. VR, full on VR development. Recreate 7.4 days in VR. (Unity)
2. Real Map project, going after custom updates as I always wanted. (OTBR)
3. Full on custom project, one example being Hovera. However, base would start with TFS instead of OTBR due to OTClient and it's stability. (TFS)

Last edited:
Hey
Its always hard to find someone you can trust at
If I were you, I would not even create a OT from 0
Download a server, edit it and add some cool systems then go for it
Theres no reason to create a full ot from 0

Hey
Its always hard to find someone you can trust at
If I were you, I would not even create a OT from 0
Download a server, edit it and add some cool systems then go for it
Theres no reason to create a full ot from 0
Guess that's one point of seeing things, however. The reason I want to start from 0 is because I love creating things. Just check my projects, all of them are from 0.
However, that's the reason of the real map. It's structure is already built up and most people plays them anyways. Tho, it's too much for one person to keep track of. There's where my idea of a custom still comes in which I am guessing it'll still come into.

Appreciate the comment =)
I'll take an existing project, prob Evolutions or realmap

Last edited:
Back