• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there European Tibia Youtuber?

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any Youtuber which most record Tibia ?
I've saw way a lot of Brazilian Tibia Youtubers, but not European one, as far as I know are Kasti and Punio, is there somebody else thats worth spending time on watching videos ?

Not active anymore but Stingkee (german) from Sting&Core with more than 600?! let's Play Tibia Videos and some quest videos:

Most of them Probably quit it, due not enough popularity of itself game and themself as a streamer/recorded can't grow enough, By the way I was really amazed when I saw PewDiePie's video about Tibia. I even thought if Cipsoft would try to invest sum of money they earn into Advertisements to make Tibia more popular, but as far as you can see most of these newer games are based on true and nice graphich which is probably way better then Pixel game, most of Tibias players nowdays play OTs due Nostalgia such as me, but as far as people get older they quit it aswell, there's no right time for playing video games while you have job/family, way harder then before where you could spend hours/days playing same server for having a fun, so as I sad newer gamers only focus on new games and old gamers quit tibia, so there's basically verry low amount of younger population which plays Tibia, they play it only if they saw it from someones they know, same as me Personally, I started playing Tibia 2007 just because I saw it from my older brother, same as Hosting Tibia OT, I probably wouldn't do it ever if my brother haven't teached me basics. This might be off-topic but yeah in generally its focusing on Tibia.

Most of them Probably quit it, due not enough popularity of itself game and themself as a streamer/recorded can't grow enough, By the way I was really amazed when I saw PewDiePie's video about Tibia. I even thought if Cipsoft would try to invest sum of money they earn into Advertisements to make Tibia more popular, but as far as you can see most of these newer games are based on true and nice graphich which is probably way better then Pixel game, most of Tibias players nowdays play OTs due Nostalgia such as me, but as far as people get older they quit it aswell, there's no right time for playing video games while you have job/family, way harder then before where you could spend hours/days playing same server for having a fun, so as I sad newer gamers only focus on new games and old gamers quit tibia, so there's basically verry low amount of younger population which plays Tibia, they play it only if they saw it from someones they know, same as me Personally, I started playing Tibia 2007 just because I saw it from my older brother, same as Hosting Tibia OT, I probably wouldn't do it ever if my brother haven't teached me basics. This might be off-topic but yeah in generally its focusing on Tibia.
Now I feel old :/

BubbaGame was my favourite to watch back in the day. He rarely streams RL anymore though, mostly classic OT's that pay him to advertise their server. As @gudan garam has linked, his youtube channel is still full of pure gold material that is a delight to watch.

Back