• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there people that want free otclient design?

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
so couple weeks ago i did otclient design that i used reference from google and edited it for tibia and added some custom shit so im thinking to share it with otland for free but im not sure is it worth or not. So i would like to see how much people want it. Its not done yet since i dont have that much time to complete it but if there is people that want it i could try to find free time and share this shit, which includes psd files to.

Pretty good job.. I'm not currently playing tibia/making servers, but it surely will be appreciate by community!

this community is really not that active in developing as a team anymore ... and i would gladly accept it

this community is really not that active in developing as a team anymore ... and i would gladly accept it
I just dont know if its worth investing time completing it if there is just 1-3 people that want it

I just dont know if its worth investing time completing it if there is just 1-3 people that want it
I like the concept, but I like something more standard, without that diablo style with bat wings or similar.
For example a Tibia like theme but in brown colours.

Hello,
so couple weeks ago i did otclient design that i used reference from google and edited it for tibia and added some custom shit so im thinking to share it with otland for free but im not sure is it worth or not. So i would like to see how much people want it. Its not done yet since i dont have that much time to complete it but if there is people that want it i could try to find free time and share this shit, which includes psd files to.
View attachment 35699
i would use it for sure. It looks amazing

I like the concept, but I like something more standard, without that diablo style with bat wings or similar.
For example a Tibia like theme but in brown colours.
Thats why i would provide psd you could remove wings just with one click if you dont like them, same with chat box

Thats why i would provide psd you could remove wings just with one click if you dont like them, same with chat box
In that case I would use it probably, or at least use it as a base for my project.

So if we can reach at least 10 people that want this design i will continue completing it.

Back