• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there still ppl playing custom made, RPG/pvp maps?

there is a select community that only plays custom ots but the offer of servers is just really low lately. haven't played a decent custom in a long time

We all love custom made RPG/pvp servers, but now i see only EVO/RL MAP 8.6, thats not good. WE NEED THAT TYPE SERVERS! :D

My friend is working on it, but we need some suggestions so please, comment you're suggestions ! :D

I don't like servers with just a custom map.. That just means I spend my time walking around and learning new things for pretty much no reason. I like to see new spells/classes. Hell people wouldn't even need to make new classes if they would make interesting spells. Anything to change the gameplay of Tibia because we all know that most of us have been playing near 10 yrs on this game. We want new systems, map, spells, etc.

Back