• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is this a good computer for the price?

I personally think it's good price(unless there is another site than can sell cheaper than Tiger Direct)
it's for your DEDI?

Lovin the Thermaltake Case.

So take SSD for the same price, you need max 30 GB od HDD for ots hosting.
i3 is scaled-down version of i7 with decreased power consumption for laptops and generally cheaper. Go for i7.

how about for an everyday computer is it good?

Yea it's a dual-core those things are slowly going out of style. I myself have a dual-core and I hate it :p. I'm saving up money to build my own computer and I will buy either the core i7 980x with six cores, and runs at 3.33 Ghz but if it's overclocked it can probably run at about 3.73 Ghz, OR I might wait for the intel core i9 which will also have six cores. However I'm still not sure which one to buy because the i7 performed better than the i9 in small tasks, whereas the i9 performed better than the i7 in harder tasks(in tests). So in a few years dual-core processors are gonna be obsolete.

But yes, for the computer you're getting and what it has it's a good price.

Back