• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Is this a problem?

This Is War

Reaction score
Hello in this picture it shows over 8 people online but in top right corner it says 3 players online...

IkJ5xq2.png

is this a problem?

you know before you "exited the console for an update" for e.g did you have players online as you rebooted the OT without saving (/shutdown) because if you did then that is why your website still thinks there is 5 players online and then as you have rebooted it, only 3 players online which = 8 players

im guessing that is my solution so :) its happened to me before so :D it will sort it's self out, also in future do "/shutdown" command in game :D

you know before you "exited the console for an update" for e.g did you have players online as you rebooted the OT without saving (/shutdown) because if you did then that is why your website still thinks there is 5 players online and then as you have rebooted it, only 3 players online which = 8 players

im guessing that is my solution so :) its happened to me before so :D it will sort it's self out, also in future do "/shutdown" command in game :D

It might of happened when server had some crashes, but i fixed them now but how do i fix this problem? =/

Back