• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this a trick or something?

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
I met this guy on real tibia asking "is this worth anything?" and he said "Trade" so I traded with him and he traded 119x gps in a stack, is it something new you can do or is it true what he's saying?

01:08 Ren Ren [29]: it was lootable
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: year 1999
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: first week from dragon lord
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: becaause
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: dragon lord
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: is first monster
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: drop more than 100 gp
01:08 Ren Ren [29]: in tibia

Now, am I just really slow or is this guy serious? x)

B4WST.png

bug stack.... its fake for sure and its a bug... but how the fuck 119 gps? i guess the present box has something to do with it

Maybe, it's weird as hell lol.. Never seen anything like it but if it's a trick I'll feel so stupid hahah xD

gnite man x)

If I'm not wrong, dragon lords dropped stacks like those when they were introduced for the first time.

If I'm not wrong, dragon lords dropped stacks like those when they were introduced for the first time.

You are right, It does exist stacks with 153 etc cuz of the dragon lords in early tibia and some ppl havnt changed it. so it can be that its from an really old char

i have never heard anything of this when i played real tibia... it should be a rare thing then but i never heard of it

Shouldn't there be atleast 26 open-slot's considering the Yalahar backpack and the present box?

Shouldn't there be atleast 26 open-slot's considering the Yalahar backpack and the present box?

It doesn't show slots that aren't taken to save space..

But I haven't seen anything like this lol, only in Antica you can find awesomeness like this x)

@lol at those who never played Tibia back then and saying it's fake.

It ain't fake, few of these exist ... If you look from a collectors perspective, pretty valuable since it was only obtainable in the first week when Dragon Lords were implemented in 1999.

'Bugged' gold stack is a solid object, if you trade with another player or whatever it stays the same. The problem is, if you accidently travel with boat/buy stuff from NPC and shit, they you're screwed.

You obviously cannot add coins to the stack, but you can take them off 1 by 1.

But nevertheless, it's 13yo stack of history. D:

@lol at those who never played Tibia back then and saying it's fake.

It ain't fake, few of these exist ... If you look from a collectors perspective, pretty valuable since it was only obtainable in the first week when Dragon Lords were implemented in 1999.

'Bugged' gold stack is a solid object, if you trade with another player or whatever it stays the same. The problem is, if you accidently travel with boat/buy stuff from NPC and shit, they you're screwed.

You obviously cannot add coins to the stack, but you can take them off 1 by 1.

But nevertheless, it's 13yo stack of history. D:

This.

Character Information
Name: Ren Ren
Sex: male
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level: 29
Achievement Points: 6
World: Antica
Residence: Thais
Last login: Oct 29 2012, 02:15:40 CET
Account Status: Free Account

Account Achievements
There are no achievements set to be displayed for this character.

Character Deaths
Oct 29 2012, 02:15:37 CET Killed at Level 29 by Mariuszcyps Albo Zyps.

Account Information

Created: Oct 19 2009, 16:59:06 CEST

Character Information
Name: Ren Ren
Sex: male
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level: 29
Achievement Points: 6
World: Antica
Residence: Thais
Last login: Oct 29 2012, 02:15:40 CET
Account Status: Free Account

Account Achievements
There are no achievements set to be displayed for this character.

Character Deaths
Oct 29 2012, 02:15:37 CET Killed at Level 29 by Mariuszcyps Albo Zyps.

Account Information

Created: Oct 19 2009, 16:59:06 CEST

And?

It could be an old bug..

He has 119 gold coins, he just loged out befor GMs fixed that bug, and logged in after GM fixed bug. So it stood in his bag maybe?

This is certainly not a fake. It should be obvious that the point of a fake does not fits to this topic. YES! It is possible to have multiple stacks gold, which are greater than an amount of 100.

It could be an old bug..

He has 119 gold coins, he just loged out befor GMs fixed that bug, and logged in after GM fixed bug. So it stood in his bag maybe?

Its have never been a bug cuz it was created that way. And even if the "account is from 2009 it can be traded without destroying the stack

Back