• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this legal?

Nope, not legal. Thanks for reporting. If this continues, I'll simply make it so you cannot block spawns.

Red

It is legal it says nowhere in the rules you can't do that you bitches stop sucking up fucking faggots

^ whoa easy cool guy

watch out golden child learned how to use forums first its 8 posts then its the world!!

It is legal it says nowhere in the rules you can't do that you bitches stop sucking up fucking faggots

grow up you swearing kid face.
you get no respect from playing gangsta.. you are acting like you're 9 years old and wanna be a gangsta..

stop act like that, my biggest tip to you ever...
No I'm not trying to insult you. I'm trying to help you (feelt I had to point that out after a few other didn't quite understand my point of posting here)

^ whoa easy cool guy

watch out golden child learned how to use forums first its 8 posts then its the world!!

LOL!!! I KNOW, RIGHT???

This kid is bleeding all over the place, this is the worst pms'ing girl I've came across in my entire life.. never woulda thought it'd be through Tibia.

LMAO!

It's not in the rules?

3d) Gamemasters reserve the right to make any decisions they desire as moderated by Red.

:huh:

Red

@Exarion, Definitely lmfao
@Statik, I Agree!
@Red, I don't get it, so your not mad he violated a rule? Acting all cool guy on forums?

@Red, I don't get it, so your not mad he violated a rule? Acting all cool guy on forums?

Can't ban Golden Child for those posts. Anyone who dislikes him could have made a forum username and posted that trying to get him banned.

Red

Can't ban Golden Child for those posts. Anyone who dislikes him could have made a forum username and posted that trying to get him banned.

Red

Touché.

Btw I can't unban my char go look at statiks post called bannned accounts plz?!

this is so obvius, some of the retard bruhs with noob chars blocking the respawn for 1 main char to bot.

Back