• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this nice? Boss room!

Aff!!!! Look at this ! http://otland.net/threads/tips-for-new-mappers.142293/

This link is like all in this chat ;(

Best in the link it this one

• Also,I know,everybody says you need to use RAW to map..But,if you're a new mapper,you need to use autoborder for the first couple of maps,or you may fail ! But,don't get use to it. If you want to be a good mapper,you need to map with RAW. I recommend RME (Remere's Map Editor) for the new mappers ^_^
  • Almost none of your maps are terrible. If you think the map you are doing is bad, don't give up ! My tip for mapping : Never give up ! Every map can be saved by fixing mistakes :p
  • Don't care what the flamers say about your maps.. They don't got nothing else to do,so they flame people. If they come saying "Your map is horrible, you're a bad mapper bla bla" just don't mind.You need to think and care about the good critics as : "It's good you must improve thing,so it'll be better,don't like it but change bla bla and it will be better.." Indeed,good mappers can help you to be better :p
- i didnt write it !!! It was from the link
Dont be a idiot please !

Aff!!!! Look at this ! http://otland.net/threads/tips-for-new-mappers.142293/

This link is like all in this chat ;(

Best in the link it this one

• Also,I know,everybody says you need to use RAW to map..But,if you're a new mapper,you need to use autoborder for the first couple of maps,or you may fail ! But,don't get use to it. If you want to be a good mapper,you need to map with RAW. I recommend RME (Remere's Map Editor) for the new mappers ^_^
  • Almost none of your maps are terrible. If you think the map you are doing is bad, don't give up ! My tip for mapping : Never give up ! Every map can be saved by fixing mistakes :p
  • Don't care what the flamers say about your maps.. They don't got nothing else to do,so they flame people. If they come saying "Your map is horrible, you're a bad mapper bla bla" just don't mind.You need to think and care about the good critics as : "It's good you must improve thing,so it'll be better,don't like it but change bla bla and it will be better.." Indeed,good mappers can help you to be better :p
- i didnt write it !!! It was from the link
Dont be a idiot please !

>Dont be a idiot
>a idiot
>a
>idiot

pls

Back