• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this really how you want ur tutors to be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

memzie

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was trying to get help from an tutor and asking in help channel if it were any tutors/helpers online. Then someone told me that Dyablo is an tutor. So I msged him and he said no?
I just wanted help and he told me "I don't give a fuck about retards like u, Is that clear.
Really? I just wanted some help is this really how you want ur tutors to be like? I didn´t say anything bad
Want prove? Check this. https://i.imgur.com/okmYzIZ.png

I am feeling bad for you now, the image is totally edited. Where's your offensive/negative messages?

You asked me for help, YOU knew already I'm a tutor but still you asked me (if I was or not) instead of checking in here, I wouldn't answer some stupid question, and the player who was helping people in there he said to you I was online but you were like "PLX HALP" instead of asking or telling me what's going on. Do you think I've got time for that?

Please, chill and stop being f*cking mad at me because the last time you insulted my mom without any reason, when she didn't anything to you, r*tard.

This is just what i wrote in the message, your gonna come up with this lie shit and they'll trust you not me.
And what instulting ur mom? are u retarded? I clearly showed the full message from the start to the end.
And I didn´t scream PLX HALP or wtf ur trying to say, I wrote in help channel if it were any tutors online I didn´t say PLX HALP like ur saying.
Xanabis I agree with you.

The only thing I am curious about is why you go from "why would I even waste time on reporting on the forum?" to that Dyablo is going to tell us that you are lying? That sounds kind of strange to me. Dyablo is a competent tutor and I am sure that he wouldn't insult you without a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom